Here you get 7 pointers for a happy marriage. Are you ready to work on your marriage?
- Ask God to be your marriage counselor. Eff 4:2,3
- Put Love FIRST Col 3:14
- Be the BEST cheerleader you can. Ecclesiastes 4:9 Hebrews 10:24-25 spur him on. Stimulate (NASB) Motivate HCB Promote Consider him.
- Forgive your husband when he is being a man. (Col 3:13)
- Tell your husband you appreciate him. Use words, use deeds. 1 Peter 4:8:“Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.”
- Be respectful to your husband. (Respect is a man’s candy bar) 1 Peter 3:1
- Speak kindly: Proverbs 16:24